How to transfer to another hagwon on an E2 visa

Today I'd like to talk about how to transfer from current school to another school with E2 visa ​ If you move to another school you have to change your work place within 14 dayssince the first day of teaching ​ You can't apply for new E2 visa before you begin to teach ​