F-2-7 Long-Term Residency Visa / Korvia
Point result will be sent to your email
Am I eligible for the F-2-7 visa?
To get the F-2-7 visa, you must;
- have an eligible visa status ( E-2 visa is eligible visa )
- lived in Korea for more than one year ( you have to hold the E-2 visa more than one year )
- reach at least 80 points out of 125 points
Why go for the F-2-7 visa ?
Simply there is no limit to work with the F-2-7 visa.
- You can work for a company without sponsorship neither permission.
- As you don’t need sponsorship to work, you can quit the job if you want
- You can do part time jobs such as private tutoring.
- You can do your own business here in Korea
For Better income and more free time
Age : 25 points Max ( the best age group is between 30 ~ 34 )
Level of Education : 35 points Max ( Phd in Science or Engineering or 2 degrees for arts major is the best )
Korean Language Ability : 20 points Max ( Grade 6 is the best )
Annual Income : 10 points Max ( More than 100 Mil won is the best )
Extra Points Criteria
Additional points : 35 points Max
KIIP , Annual income tax payment record, Study experience in Korea , Volunteer experience in Korea , Professional experience abroad
Minus points : -5 points
Disposal of penalties of you , Disposal of penalties of your family or invitees , Illegal stay
Total 125 points