If you are in Korea with a tourist visa
Then you can go to Fukuoka to get a F-6 marriage visa in Korean consulate in Japan
It would take around 5 working days to get the permission
You need some documents as below
- Application form ( Download )
- A picture of you ( 3.5 X 4.5 sized )
- Passport ( more than 6 months valid )
- Fee ( 4,950 Yen )
- Invitation form ( Download ) / this has to be filled by Korean spouse
- Marriage detail form ( Download ) / this has to be filled by foreign spouse
- A character reference ( Download ) / this has to be filled by Korean spouse
- A family relation certificate ( 가족관계증명서 )
- A proof of marriage ( 혼인관계증명서 )
- Basic certificate ( 기본증명서 )
- A resident registration ( 주민등록등본 ) / the address in the form has to be matched with resident document
▲ Documents related to income ( Download ) / 17,000,000 KRW per year
-Both invitees and invitees can be added together
○ When using earned income-Withholding tax receipt (issued by the office), employment certificate or career certificate
○ When using business income-Business registration certificate (except agriculture, forestry and fisheries),
Other Certificates (Agricultural Support Department, Member Certificate)
▲ Housing documents
– Lease contract, certified copy of the real estate register (original), etc.
▲ Language document
-Korean Language Proficiency Test score, Korean language course completion certificate, etc.
-A written statement made by the inviter if there is no proof document (no special format)
*** Additional Documents
▲ Application for Supplementary Income Requirements by Family Income and Property
– If you and your spouse can’t prove income and live in parent’s house , you can submit parents’ income too
Foreign spouses who are subject to the International Marriage Information Program
China, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Mongolia, For foreign spouses of Uzbekistan and Thai nationality,
The following documents must be submitted together with the basic documents.
▲ Credit Information Inquiry-Applicant (Korean spouse) only, issued by National Bank Federation
Issuance procedure (2 types)
① Access to Credit Forum (http://www.hikorea.go.kr/pt/main_kr.pt), a credit information viewing site.
Issue a credit report after going through the verification process with a public certificate
② Issuance of National Bank Federation Visit
Certificate of criminal record-Both parties to the marriage
① All criminal history within the country should be included
② The certificate must have been issued within three months from the date of application for visa issuance.
▲ Medical certificate
Both parties should include infections of specific items such as mental illness, sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS.
-Only a certificate issued within 6 months from the date of application for visa issuance
You can check in Korean too
Fukuoka Korean consulate