What is the investor visa for Korea?
There are 6 types of investment visa
- Incorporated Enterprise ( D-8-1 visa )
- Business Venture ( D-8-2 visa )
- Unincorporated Enterprise ( D-8-3 visa )
- Technology and Business Startup ( D-8-4 visa )
- Intra-Company Transferee ( by FTA ) ( D-8-91 visa )
- Big investor ( F-5-5 visa )
Most investors come to Korea with D-8-1 visa,
How long will it take to get the D-8-1 visa if I have enough investment?
It depends on your country, but usually It would take around 2 months to get issued