F-5-10 Residency visa
○ A person who has a degree of bachelor’s degree or higher in the field determined by the Minister of Justice, who has been in Korea for more than 3 years and is employed by a domestic company when applying for permanent residence (F-5)
○ A person who has a technical certificate as determined by the Minister of Justice, who has been in Korea for more than 3 years and is employed by a domestic company when applying for permanent residence (F-5) and receives wages higher than the amount determined by the Minister of Justice.
○ All the requirements 1), 2) and 3)
1) Have at least one of the following degree or technical certificate
Undergraduate degree in high technology
* Notified under Article 5 of the Industrial Development Act and includes IT, technology management, nano, digital electronics, bio, transportation and machinery, new materials, environment and energy
A bachelor’s degree in science and engineering (including non-technical fields) obtained after completing a regular course at a Korean university
Diploma of master’s degree (including non-science or high technology fields) obtained after completing a regular course at a Korean university
Professional engineer certificate issued by the Korea Human Resources Management Service or a certificate to replace it
* Certification recognized by the Government of the Republic of Korea under the Mutual Certification Agreement (MRA)
2) Continue to stay in Korea for more than 3 years before the application date according to the following criteria *
* Excludes past period of stay
○ Overseas degree or certificate holders must have stayed in Korea for more than 3 years.
○ A domestic degree holder must have stayed in Korea for at least 3 years after obtaining the relevant degree.
3) Must be a full-time employee at a domestic company for at least one year at the time of application.
* If the workplace is changed, the working period of the previous workplace can be added up
○ ‘B. A person who has earned a degree or a qualification in requirement 1) works in a field related to the degree or certificate
※ Do not interpret the related fields too narrowly, and approve the headquarters if it is difficult to judge itself.
○ ‘B. Persons who have obtained ㉯ or in requirement “1) have no field of work restriction
Passport and a copy
ARC and a copy ( both sides )
Criminal background check
Income proof ( GNI )
KIIP level 5 for F5 visa pass certificate
Copy of degree or certificate (If you suspect forgery, add the original, and if it is difficult to confirm with the diploma then might be asked to submit transcript )
Business license , Employment certificate
Confirmation documents for full-time employees such as the subscriber list of the four insurance workplaces and the employment contract