Getting a D8 visa for your employee is not difficult

There are two types of D8 visa

First is investment visa , If you invest more than 100 million won , you can apply for D8 visa

Second is to send an employee from headquarter to cooperate company in Korea

Second option must be an employee of the company in your country

I have many clients who want to dispatch employees to Korea but the process is not easy as immigration offices are very strict

If you want to dispatch employees , please do not hesitate to contact us