F-5-24 Residency visa
○ Requirement prescribed by the Minister of Justice, such as a person who has stayed in the Republic of Korea for more than three years with the status of a technology start-up investment (D-8-4) Equipped
Requirements (must meet all of the following requirements)
○ You must have stayed in Korea for more than 3 years as a technology start-up (D-8-4) as of the date of application.
* A person who has obtained a bachelor’s degree or above in Korea, a person who has obtained a bachelor’s degree or more from abroad, or a person recommended by the head of a central administrative agency concerned. -8-4) ”
○ Invested more than 300 million won from domestic and foreign investors, or secured equivalent capital
※ Even if the sum of attracted investment capital and the capital of the corporation is 300 million or more
○ Employees must be employed full-time for at least two months prior to the application date.
Passport and a copy
ARC and a copy ( both sides )
Criminal background check
A copy of Business registration certificate, certificate of registration of all companies registered
Documents certifying that the investor has attracted more than 300 million won or equivalent capital (financial statements, statement of investment introduction, etc.)
Documents that show that you have been hiring two or more people for at least six months
-List of subscribers of the four insurance companies and proof of income amount
-Employment contract, regular employment certificate, etc.