1) Spouse of person with permanent residence (F-5) status
○ You must be staying in the Republic of Korea while maintaining your marital status for at least two years with the status of residence as a spouse (F-2) of a person with permanent residence (F-5) status.
* Applicant’s spouse has obtained F-5 status at least two years ago.
○ Remains married until the date of judging decision (※ No divorce or factual marriage)
2) minor children of a person who is a permanent resident (F-5)
○ You must be in Korea while staying in a family relationship for more than two years with a status of residence as an underage child (F-2) of a person with permanent residence (F-5) status.
* Applicant’s parent or mother has obtained F-5 status at least two years ago.
○ Must be a minor under civil law as of the date of application
○ The parent or mother with permanent residence must have parental custody and custody by the date of the decision.
○ Not be a multi-national citizen with Korean nationality