F-5-1 document list
General permanent visa〔F-5-1〕
A person who has stayed in the Republic of Korea for more than 5 years as a person of residence (F-2) or status of residence from visa (D-7) to a specific activity (E-7) visa in Korea. You can apply.
○ Staying in Korea for more than 5 years from the date of application under the conditions of stay specified in the above
-Except for the period of stay in the past, each period of stay can be summed up in the case of a change of status between the statuses of residence specified in the above, without a full departure.
○ If the applicant is a business investment (D-8) resident, the previous two years (the previous year and the previous year of the application date) of the year to which the application date falls annual sales of 1 billion won or more
Example) If the application date for permanent residence is 2018.1.1. Calculation of results until ~ December 31, 2017
○ If the applicant is eligible to stay in trade management (D-9), the annual average export amount is at least 500 million won or the annual average sales is at least 1 billion won in the previous two years before the year to which the application date belongs.
-However, the installation, operation and maintenance of export facilities, supervision of ship construction and facility production, etc. shall be exempted.
○ Applicant has a bachelor’s degree or higher if he or she is eligible to stay in a specific activity (E-7).
All. Required Documents
○ D-7 : Employment certificate or Dispatch order
○ D-8, D-9 : Sales turnover or Export certificate
○ E-7 : Related degree etc