F-5-13 Residency visa


○ Person who is 60 years or older and receives pension more than amount of money that the Minister of Justice establishes from abroad

F-5-13 Residency visa

Make a reservation


○ The annual pension amount received from abroad for the past one year prior to the application date should be at least twice the GNI per capita of the previous year.

* If GNI was not announced in the previous year, it is based on GNI per capita of the previous year.

Required Documents

Check F-5 visa common documents
Check KIIP program
Check other F-5 visa types
Check F-2-7 visa