How to immigrant to Korea within a week

If you are looking to immigrant to Korea within a week, Here is the solution IISPB

If you save 500,000,000 KRW in a Korean bank, the immigration office gives you F-2 visa as long as you maintain the investments

After 5 years, you will be granted permanent residency ( F-5 visa )

how to immigrant to Korea within a week

If you are over 55 years old, You can invest 300,000,000 KRW instead of 500,000,000 KRW but if you invest 300,000,000 KRW, you have to prove that you have another 300,000,000 KRW in your country as saving or housing ( another 300,000,000 doesn’t need to bring to Korea )

You can also get your spouse and unmarried children F-2 visas


Real benefits

You and your spouse and unmarried children will be granted F-2 visa, F-2 visa makes freely leave and enter, work, run a business and study in Korea

You are not familiar with Korea then use our service

If you use our service?

  1. You don’t need to come to Korea to go through Preliminary evaluation, We will do that on behalf of you

  2. We guide everything to make sure you get the visa.

  3. We send your alien registration card to your country once it is issued

We have many experiences to help people to get this visa.

We are a licensed visa agency for foreigners in Korea.

Therefore, If you have any difficulties to get any visa, We can help you

We speak Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese

transfer fund

Do you have any questions ?