What we do 2019-03-28T16:21:38+00:00

출입국 민원대행기관 출입증What we do

  1. Agency offering
    • Visa application
    • Visa extension
    • Report the change of passport to Immigration office
    • Visa changing ( for example : E2-> D10 or D10 -> E2 etc )
    • Labor consulting for visa change.
  2. Assistanting Visa change.
  3. Visa consulting ( C-3, C-4, D-2, D-4, D-8, D-10, E-2, E-7, F-1, F-2, F-3, F-4, F-5, F-6, H-2 visas ) in Korean , English , Chinese , Japanese.

All images & graphics used on this Visas Korea website either given permission to be used by express consent or are licensed under creative commons. for a list of the images used please click here

error: Content is protected !!