You are here:---Having a baby in Korea

Having a baby in Korea

If giving a birth between an E7 visa holder and a F3 visa holder , then go to their embassy with birth certificate , and get a document with consul’s stamp on it

finally go to Immigration office with the document then the baby can get a F3 visa



By | 2018-02-23T06:30:59+00:00 January 12th, 2018|Categories: English, F3 Visa|0 Comments

About the Author:

error: Content is protected !!